How It Works
Our order process is super quick and simple. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to place your order!
You Place Your Order
- Choose your portrait theme and size. We have many portrait themes to choose from for both male and female pets.
- Upload your pet photo using the UPLOAD button on the product page. Make sure that your photo is clear.
- Simply hit Add to Cart and then place your order!
Our Team Creates Your Custom Pet Art
- Our team of talented artists create your custom artwork with love and attention to detail
- We take special care in highlighting your pet’s facial expression and unique personality
- We use proprietary technology to perfectly integrate your pet into our custom theme to create a truly unique masterpiece
- Each and every design is subject to rigorous quality-control audit before printing
Printing and Shipping
- During the production process, we use premium inks and gallery quality canvas
- Your finished portrait is then hand wrapped over a sturdy 1.5” hardwood frame
- Your portrait then goes through a final audit to ensure quality
- We then package your portrait and ship it directly to your home
- We will send you a tracking number once your portrait has shipped
Photo Guidelines – Quick Tips
- Make sure to upload a clear photo of your pet
- Avoid photos that are blurry or low quality
- Try to get a photograph at eye level with your pet
- Bright photos in natural light tend to work really well
- Try to avoid photos taken in very dark rooms
- Close up photos work the best for capturing facial features
- Your pet does NOT need to look directly into the camera
- Make sure your photo contains your pet’s entire face and ears
Our artists use the exact photo that you upload when creating your custom portrait. For that reason, it is important that you upload a high-quality photo that properly captures your pet’s facial expression and personality. While it is perfectly acceptable to submit a photo of your pet looking forward, it is always best to ensure the angle of your photo works well with the custom theme that you selected.
We do our best to remove red eye, glare, and other imperfections in your photo. However, we do not manipulate facial expressions or the color of your pet’s fur.
If your photo does not meet our guidelines, we will reach out to you and request that you please provide a higher quality photo.
If we do not receive a higher quality photo within 48 hours of contacting you, then our design team will work with the original photo that you provided. They will do their best to enhance the image quality to the best of their abilities. We cannot cancel orders after the design process has started.