Do You Have Tips on Photo Selection for Custom Pet Portraits?
When choosing a photo for your cat portrait, keep these tips in mind:
- Choose a clear image.
- Avoid blurry photos.
- Eye-level photos are best.
- Select photos with bright and natural light.
- Close-up shots help us recreate your pet's facial features.
- Capture your female pet's entire face, including their ears.
If you can't get your animal to look directly into the camera, don't fret! We can still make it work if the photo is high-quality.
Is it OK to Submit a Picture With Other Animals In It?
Once we begin to work on your dog portrait, you are not able to cancel the order. If we have not yet started and you notify us within 24 hours of your purchase, we may be able to make an exception.
Yes, we accept photos that include other animals that aren't to be included in the portrait. The most important thing is that your pet photo meets the quality criteria and is submitted as a high-quality file. Our artists will make sure your custom pet portrait looks amazing!
How Do I Order My Custom Pet Portrait?
Designing your cat portrait is as easy as one, two, three!
- Choose your favorite costume and canvas size.
- Submit a top-quality photo of your female pet by clicking the upload button on the product page. You can also select an image from Facebook or Instagram.
- After the upload is complete, add the custom pet portrait to your cart.
We are happy to help. If you have questions or need assistance — just contact our team for help.